Brandt Rossi Family Vineyard

2016 SF Chronicle Wine Competition

2013 Russian River Old Vine Zinfandel Double Gold Medal

2013 Alexander Valley Old Vine Zinfandel Silver Medal

2012 Estate Zinfandel Bronze Medal

2011 Estate Zinfandel Bronze Medal

Four Generations of Family Grape Growing & Winemaking

Welcome to the Brandt Rossi Family Vineyards website. We hope you will enjoy reading about our family history (which is now four generations deep in tradition), a descriptive section of our winery, our vineyards, and the Zinfandels we produce. This should give you great insight to the hard work and details that go into producing our wines. Enjoy !

Brandt Rossi
Brandt Rossi Signature

The Family History

Buyers Search Tools

In 1881, my Great grandfather, Pietro Carlo Rossi left his native Dogliani, Italy and immigrated to SanFrancisco as a young Pharmacology graduate. In SanFrancisco, he joined his uncle... More Info »

The Winery

The Winery

In October of 2000, I purchased our beautiful 3 acre property in Alexander Valley with the hopes of someday moving there. Being surrounded by stunning, award winning wineries... More Info »

The Vineyards

Buyers Search Tools

Our Estate Vineyard located in the beautiful Alexander Valley was planted in 2001. It is primarily Zinfandel – Dupratt clone 3309. The front block are all head trained vines consisting of Zinfandel... More Info »


Buyers Search Tools

2010 Sonoma County Zinfandel Classic Zinfandel blend of 97% Zinfandel sourced from select vineyards in Alexander Valley and Dry Creek. The remaining 3% is Petite Sirah from... More Info »

Join Our Wine Club / Where To Find Our Wines

Wine LubThe Brandt Rossi Family Vineyards Wine Club is a great way to get the latest released wines. Receive 10-20% discount by joining. More info »

© 2014-2018 Brandt Rossi Family Vineyards • P0 Box 812 • Healdsburg, CA 95448 • 707-570-6116